Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jo Ellen Clifton
I am excited about the new school year! I love to learn and I want to share with students my love of learning! I have been at Four Oaks Elementary for my entire teaching career. I have taught 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grades. I graduated from East Carolina University & Campbell University. I am married with two sons.
- Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in email@example.com
- Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
Students are signed up under their block teacher. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
- Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
- Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
- HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- firstname.lastname@example.org 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
- Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/ students shoud use the math teachers’s classroom code
- Prodigy-https://www.prodigygame.com/- most students know their login for this math website.
Students should have their QR code and Lexia code stapled in their daily folder.
I am also posting some websites/ resources that should be available for students to use. I have not personally checked them all but I hope you will find them to be good resources. If you have any questions please reach out to me via email or Classtag. My email is email@example.com
A special called session of Johnston County Board of Education has been called for Thursday, Sept. 24, at 6:00 p.m. in the Evander Simpson Building in Smithfield...
Progress Report dates will be shared by individual schools. It is essential to activate PowerSchool Parent Portal in order to review your child’s academic progress, school attendance, and to stay informed...
The Johnston County Board of Education voted on Tuesday, Sept. 8 to reopen schools earlier than originally planned. The new plan is...
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, JCPS will operate its curbside meal service at only its elementary school sites. Students in all grade levels can receive a meal from any of the 23 elementary school sites at no cost...