Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jo Ellen Clifton
I am excited about the new school year! I love to learn and I want to share with students my love of learning! I have been at Four Oaks Elementary for my entire teaching career. I have taught 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grades. I graduated from East Carolina University & Campbell University. I am married with two sons.
- Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
Students are signed up under their block teacher. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
- Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
- Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
- HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- email@example.com 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
- Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/ students shoud use the math teachers’s classroom code
- Prodigy-https://www.prodigygame.com/- most students know their login for this math website.
Students should have their QR code and Lexia code stapled in their daily folder.
I am also posting some websites/ resources that should be available for students to use. I have not personally checked them all but I hope you will find them to be good resources. If you have any questions please reach out to me via email or Classtag. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.