Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jo Ellen Clifton
I am excited about the new school year! I love to learn and I want to share with students my love of learning! I have been at Four Oaks Elementary for my entire teaching career. I have taught 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grades. I graduated from East Carolina University & Campbell University. I am married with two sons.
- Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
Students are signed up under their block teacher. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
- Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
- Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
- HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- email@example.com 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
- Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/ students shoud use the math teachers’s classroom code
- Prodigy-https://www.prodigygame.com/- most students know their login for this math website.
Students should have their QR code and Lexia code stapled in their daily folder.
I am also posting some websites/ resources that should be available for students to use. I have not personally checked them all but I hope you will find them to be good resources. If you have any questions please reach out to me via email or Classtag. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Johnston County Public Schools values your feedback! We are currently surveying JCPS families in order to gain insight into your perception of our school and district effectiveness. To ensure we continue to provide high quality, rigorous learning experiences that meet the needs of our learners and prepare them for college and career, we need your feedback.
Johnston County Public Schools will hold a Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, April 21. The event will be held in a Zoom Conference format from 2:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Candidates will have the opportunity to meet with various school principals about career opportunities in each of the district’s 47 schools.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
Johnston County Public Schools has updated its plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.