Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jo Ellen Clifton
I am excited about the new school year! I love to learn and I want to share with students my love of learning! I have been at Four Oaks Elementary for my entire teaching career. I have taught 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grades. I graduated from East Carolina University & Campbell University. I am married with two sons.
- Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in email@example.com
- Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
Students are signed up under their block teacher. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
- Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
- Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
- HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- firstname.lastname@example.org 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
- Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/ students shoud use the math teachers’s classroom code
- Prodigy-https://www.prodigygame.com/- most students know their login for this math website.
Students should have their QR code and Lexia code stapled in their daily folder.
I am also posting some websites/ resources that should be available for students to use. I have not personally checked them all but I hope you will find them to be good resources. If you have any questions please reach out to me via email or Classtag. My email is email@example.com
The Johnston County Board of Education voted to return all Pre-K and EC-Self Contained students to Plan B, four days per week, beginning on Tuesday, Jan. 19. These students will participate in face-to-face instruction on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, with Wednesday serving as a remote learning day. All other students in grades K-12 will remain on Plan C until Monday, Feb. 1.
On December 8th 2020, the Johnston County School Board of Education voted to return to Plan C (Remote Learning), we would like to provide an update to parents and guardians of options to complete state-mandated End-of-Course (EOC) and Career/Technical Education Post Assessment testing.
Every JCPS parent was to fill ou the Second Semester Choice form to choose either the Virtual Program OR face-to-face instruction for each of their students by Monday, Nov. 30. If you were unable to fill out the form by Nov. 30 please contact your child's school for assistance. The form was to be filled out for ALL students in grades PreK-12.