Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Jo Ellen Clifton
I am excited about the new school year! I love to learn and I want to share with students my love of learning! I have been at Four Oaks Elementary for my entire teaching career. I have taught 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grades. I graduated from East Carolina University & Campbell University. I am married with two sons.
Remote Learning Plan Week of 3/30-4/10
- Lexia- https://www.lexiacore5.com/
It may ask for the teacher's email when you log in. My email in email@example.com
- Google Classroom- https://classroom.google.com/h
Students are signed up under their block teacher. I will currently not be posting new assignments but they are welcome to review anything posted previously during the year.
- Epic- https://www.getepic.com/
- Imagine Math - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. 6. Click Imagine Math
- HMH Reading - 1. Go to JCPS website- https://www.johnston.k12.nc.us/domain/9275 2. Click Students 3. Click Student Online Connections 4. Click NCEdCloud Student Sign In
Use QR Code or contact me via email or class tag to get your child's log in. My email- firstname.lastname@example.org 6. Click HMH- ED- LEA
- Freckle- https://www.freckle.com/ students shoud use the math teachers’s classroom code
- Prodigy-https://www.prodigygame.com/- most students know their login for this math website.
Students should have their QR code and Lexia code stapled in their daily folder.
I am also posting some websites/ resources that should be available for students to use. I have not personally checked them all but I hope you will find them to be good resources. If you have any questions please reach out to me via email or Classtag. My email is email@example.com
The Johnston County Board of Education meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 14, at 4p.m. in the Evander Simpson Building in Smithfield. To comply with the Governor’s Executive Order, only the board members will be allowed in the boardroom. However, the open session portions of the meeting and all announcements will be accessible to the public via the livestream available online at www.johnston.k12.nc.us/boelive...
Based on guidance from the Johnston County Health Department and taking into consideration the growing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county in recent weeks, the original plan to host “modified” traditional graduation ceremonies will not be possible....
THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2020
After careful review of the current trends regarding COVID-19, Johnston County Public Schools will delay voluntary workouts for high school fall sports athletic teams until at least July 20...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun planning three possible reopening plans for the 2020-2021 school year in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Based upon recently released documents provided to all school districts...