Degrees and Certifications:
Associate of Arts Bachelor of Science - Mathematics Bachelor of Science - Mathematics Education
Mrs. Shannon DeBose-Snipes
I am excited to begin my 24th year in the classroom and my 6th year as a CHHS Pirate. I am a graduate of Peace College and North Carolina State University. I am also a certified AP Statistics teacher.
1st - Planning
2nd - Math 2
3rd - AP Statistics
4th - Honors Math 2
You can find information specific to each class under the class tabs on the left of the page.
Suggested Supplies - Math 2
- Any type of notebook which will allow you to be organized according to your preference.
- Graph paper
- TI-84 (any kind) Graphing Calculator (A calculator will be provided in class but access to a calculator at home is necessary.)
- Something to write with and something to write on.
- My classroom is becoming a digital classroom so a device that can access the internet is highly recommended. Students will also need earbuds/headphones to access video content in class.
Suggested Supplies - AP Statistics
- A 3-ring binder for the many handouts provided.
- A TI-84 Graphing Calculator. This is essential for success in this class.
- Pencils, pens and colored pens will be utilized daily.
As the school year comes to a close, please note that JCPS meal service will now operate at 9 sites during the summer months, rather than the previous 14. Summer meal service will begin Monday, June 1. Curbside meals will be served Monday through Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Benson Middle, Clayton Middle, Four Oaks Elementary, North Johnston Middle, Princeton Elementary, Selma Elementary, Smithfield-Selma High, West Clayton Elementary, and West Smithfield Elementary.
Attention parents of 4-year-olds: Are you interested in your child attending a free preschool program? The NC PreK program is designed to provide 4-year-old children with positive early learning experiences that support their development and prepare them for Kindergarten.
JCPS high schools will host “modified” traditional graduation ceremonies between Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - Saturday, August 1, 2020. Schools will communicate about specific graduation dates and ceremony times as we get closer to see what restrictions may limit our attendance participation.