Degrees and Certifications:
Associate of Arts Bachelor of Science - Mathematics Bachelor of Science - Mathematics Education
Mrs. Shannon DeBose-Snipes
I am excited to begin my 24th year in the classroom and my 6th year as a CHHS Pirate. I am a graduate of Peace College and North Carolina State University. I am also a certified AP Statistics teacher.
1st - Planning
2nd - Math 2
3rd - AP Statistics
4th - Honors Math 2
You can find information specific to each class under the class tabs on the left of the page.
Suggested Supplies - Math 2
- Any type of notebook which will allow you to be organized according to your preference.
- Graph paper
- TI-84 (any kind) Graphing Calculator (A calculator will be provided in class but access to a calculator at home is necessary.)
- Something to write with and something to write on.
- My classroom is becoming a digital classroom so a device that can access the internet is highly recommended. Students will also need earbuds/headphones to access video content in class.
Suggested Supplies - AP Statistics
- A 3-ring binder for the many handouts provided.
- A TI-84 Graphing Calculator. This is essential for success in this class.
- Pencils, pens and colored pens will be utilized daily.
Johnston County Public Schools has begun planning three possible reopening plans for the 2020-2021 school year in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Based upon recently released documents provided to all school districts...