Degrees and Certifications:
Associate of Arts Bachelor of Science - Mathematics Bachelor of Science - Mathematics Education
Mrs. Shannon DeBose-Snipes
I am excited to begin my 24th year in the classroom and my 6th year as a CHHS Pirate. I am a graduate of Peace College and North Carolina State University. I am also a certified AP Statistics teacher.
1st - Planning
2nd - Math 2
3rd - AP Statistics
4th - Honors Math 2
You can find information specific to each class under the class tabs on the left of the page.
Suggested Supplies - Math 2
- Any type of notebook which will allow you to be organized according to your preference.
- Graph paper
- TI-84 (any kind) Graphing Calculator (A calculator will be provided in class but access to a calculator at home is necessary.)
- Something to write with and something to write on.
- My classroom is becoming a digital classroom so a device that can access the internet is highly recommended. Students will also need earbuds/headphones to access video content in class.
Suggested Supplies - AP Statistics
- A 3-ring binder for the many handouts provided.
- A TI-84 Graphing Calculator. This is essential for success in this class.
- Pencils, pens and colored pens will be utilized daily.
The Johnston County Board of Education has hired the North Carolina School Boards Association (NCSBA) to help facilitate its search for the next superintendent of Johnston County Public Schools (JCPS)....
The application window all JCPS Innovative School Programs will open Dec. 1. The district offers programs for high school and middle school students...