Parent Portal is an easy way to access your child’s grades and attendance at your convenience. You can access this information from your phone, tablet or computer. This allows you to view missing and/or late work on a regular basis without having to wait for progress reports to go home. If you have more than one child in Johnston County Public Schools, you can link them to one account. Once you register, you will have access through your child’s high school graduation.
1. Go to the JCPS website- www.johnston.k12.nc.us
2. Select Cleveland Middle from the tab at bottom left
3. Select Parents tab
4. Select Power School Parent Portal Registration
5. Complete Application questions
7. After September 12, go to the school with your photo ID to pick up your letter with further instructions.
8. Using your information in this letter, you may now set up your Powerschool account.
There is a Powerschool app that is also available. See the JCPS website for more information. Our district code is PTXX.