Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Chemistry B.S. Forensic Science NC Teaching License: Science (9-12) Middle School Science (6-9) Middle School Math (6-9) Johnston County AIG Certification
Welcome to Corinth Holders High School! I am a graduate of Mount Olive College with a B.S. in Chemistry and a B.S. in Forensic Science. I will be teaching chemistry and physical science this year. I am looking forward to a great year of learning! Go Pirates!
We will be using Canvas for our courses this year! Instructions for how to get to Canvas are below. I have emailed students information on how to get to class on Monday 8/17. If you did not receive information, please email me.
To login to Canvas for the first time:
1. Visit the CHHS home page and scroll down to the Cannon Blast on the bottom right. The link for Class Link is posted there.
2. Read the instructions on how to login to Class Link and click on the Class Link button.
3. The first time you login to Class Link, you will need to enter the front part of your JCPS email with your email password.
4. Once logged in to Class Link, you will then see the Red Canvas button. Click on that. You may have to enter your Rapid Identity credentials.
5. Once in Canvas, your course should be listed in the Dashboard. Click on the course and you are ready to begin.
Fall 2020 Schedule
Block 1: Honors Chemistry
Block 2: Honors Chemistry
Block 3: Physical Science
Block 4: Planning
On December 8th 2020, the Johnston County School Board of Education voted to return to Plan C (Remote Learning), we would like to provide an update to parents and guardians of options to complete state-mandated End-of-Course (EOC) and Career/Technical Education Post Assessment testing.
The Johnston County Board of Education has called a Special Session meeting for Friday, June 25 at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually. The open session portions of the meeting and all announcements will be accessible to the public via the livestream available online.
While face masks are still required in all of our indoor facilities, students, staff, and guests of our campuses are no longer required to wear a face covering when outdoors. Students and staff may continue to wear masks when participating in recess or outdoor activities if they choose to do so.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.