Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Chemistry B.S. Forensic Science NC Teaching License: Science (9-12) Middle School Science (6-9) Middle School Math (6-9) Johnston County AIG Certification
Welcome to Corinth Holders High School! I am a graduate of Mount Olive College with a B.S. in Chemistry and a B.S. in Forensic Science. I will be teaching chemistry and physical science this year. I am looking forward to a great year of learning! Go Pirates!
We will be using Canvas for our courses this year! Instructions for how to get to Canvas are below. I have emailed students information on how to get to class on Monday 8/17. If you did not receive information, please email me.
To login to Canvas for the first time:
1. Visit the CHHS home page and scroll down to the Cannon Blast on the bottom right. The link for Class Link is posted there.
2. Read the instructions on how to login to Class Link and click on the Class Link button.
3. The first time you login to Class Link, you will need to enter the front part of your JCPS email with your email password.
4. Once logged in to Class Link, you will then see the Red Canvas button. Click on that. You may have to enter your Rapid Identity credentials.
5. Once in Canvas, your course should be listed in the Dashboard. Click on the course and you are ready to begin.
Fall 2020 Schedule
Block 1: Honors Chemistry
Block 2: Honors Chemistry
Block 3: Physical Science
Block 4: Planning
Changes in the NC Immunization Law require all adolescents entering 12th grade to receive a meningococcal booster vaccine. The Health Department is hosting a drive-thru clinic at the Agricultural Center. More information can be found by clicking the link above.
The Johnston County Board of Education approved a back to school plan at a special called session on Thursday, Sept. 25.
Progress Report dates will be shared by individual schools. It is essential to activate PowerSchool Parent Portal in order to review your child’s academic progress, school attendance, and to stay informed...
Beginning Tuesday, September 8, JCPS will operate its curbside meal service at only its elementary school sites. Students in all grade levels can receive a meal from any of the 23 elementary school sites at no cost...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun posting the number of confirmed, school-related COVID-19 cases that are reported to us by the Johnston County Health Department. This will give families and staff more information about how the pandemic is impacting the school system.