Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Chemistry B.S. Forensic Science NC Teaching License: Science (9-12) Middle School Science (6-9) Middle School Math (6-9) Johnston County AIG Certification
Welcome to Corinth Holders High School! I am a graduate of Mount Olive College with a B.S. in Chemistry and a B.S. in Forensic Science. I will be teaching chemistry and physical science this year. I am looking forward to a great year of learning! Go Pirates!
We will be using Canvas for our courses this year! Instructions for how to get to Canvas are below. I have emailed students information on how to get to class on Monday 8/17. If you did not receive information, please email me.
To login to Canvas for the first time:
1. Visit the CHHS home page and scroll down to the Cannon Blast on the bottom right. The link for Class Link is posted there.
2. Read the instructions on how to login to Class Link and click on the Class Link button.
3. The first time you login to Class Link, you will need to enter the front part of your JCPS email with your email password.
4. Once logged in to Class Link, you will then see the Red Canvas button. Click on that. You may have to enter your Rapid Identity credentials.
5. Once in Canvas, your course should be listed in the Dashboard. Click on the course and you are ready to begin.
Block 1: Planning
Block 2:Physical Science
Block 3: Honors Chemistry
Block 4:Physical Science
Johnston County Public Schools will be moving to summer office hours on June 13. School and district offices will operate on a four-day work week. Offices will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Mondays through Wednesdays and 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays. The summer schedule will continue until August 11. All offices will be closed on July 4.
Johnston County Public Schools is always striving to provide students and families with exemplary service. In most cases, school bus transportation is essential for many students to access a quality education. In order to meet our daily goal, it is necessary to implement change that enhances and improves our overall operation. As we prepare for the 2022-2023 school year, JCPS Transportation Services and School Nutrition will be hosting a Summer Information Fair at each high school.