Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Chemistry B.S. Forensic Science NC Teaching License: Science (9-12) Middle School Science (6-9) Middle School Math (6-9) Johnston County AIG Certification
Welcome to Corinth Holders High School!
My name is Tiffany Alford, and this is my 8th year teaching. I have a B.S. in Chemistry and a B.S. in Forensic Science. Before entering the teaching profession, I was a supervisor in a medical lab doing forensic testing. I am excited for another year at Corinth Holders High School. Go Pirates!
We will be using Canvas for our courses this year! Instructions for how to get to Canvas are below. I have emailed students information on how to get to class on Monday 8/17. If you did not receive information, please email me.
To login to Canvas for the first time:
1. Visit the CHHS home page and scroll down to the Cannon Blast on the bottom right. The link for Class Link is posted there.
2. Read the instructions on how to login to Class Link and click on the Class Link button.
3. The first time you login to Class Link, you will need to enter the front part of your JCPS email with your email password.
4. Once logged in to Class Link, you will then see the Red Canvas button. Click on that. You may have to enter your Rapid Identity credentials.
5. Once in Canvas, your course should be listed in the Dashboard. Click on the course and you are ready to begin.
Block 1: Planning
Block 2: Honors Chemistry
Block 3: Physical Science
Block 4: Physical Science
At the November Regular Session Board of Education meeting, the Board voted unanimously to improve safety and security in Johnston County Public Schools by implementing state-of-the-art security systems in each of the district’s schools.
We hope that you and your student have already noticed some of the exciting new food and meal opportunities we are offering in our cafeterias this school year. Our new options will include more fresh produce, vegetarian options, and opportunities for students to customize their meal choice. These new offerings will be available at both breakfast and lunch.