Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology Master of Ed. in Curriculum/Instruction-Elementary Master of School Administration
Mrs. Kinetta Anderson
I am a native of North Carolina. I grew up about an hour and a half from Johnston County. My husband and our two children are proud to call Johnston County our home.
I have been a teacher in Johnston County for 16 years in grades 3 through 5. My philosophy of teaching is that all children can learn - in their own way and at different paces. I enjoy teaching and seeing light bulbs go off in students' heads.
8:25 - 8:50 Arrival and Morning Work
8:50-9:00 Morning Meeting
2:00-2:30 Science/Social Studies
3:05-3:35 Independent Reading
4th Grade Supply List
- 2 boxes of facial tissue
- 2 packs WIDE RULE loose leaf paper
- 6 spiral notebooks
- 1 set of multiplication flashcards (Dollar Tree)
- 48 pencils (please no mechanical ones)
- 3 2-pocket folders with holes (prefer heavy duty plastic)
- 1 3-inch notebook
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 pack of crayons or colored pencils
- 1 pencil pouch (with holes) to be kept in binder
- 2 4-pack dry erase markers (fat size)
- 1 pack of highlighters
- 1 pack of index cards
- 1 pack of construction paper
- 1 box Ziploc sandwich bags (boys bring)
- 1 box Ziploc gallon bags (girls bring)
- Hand sanitizer
**Some supplies may need to be replenished throughout the school year.**
- Individually wrapped candy
- Disinfectant wipes
- Colored copy paper
At this time, all traditional high school graduations are still planned for May 29. Graduation ceremonies for Johnston County Early College Academy and Johnston County Career and Technical Leadership Academy will now take place on May 16th, rather than the original date of May 15th.
The April Johnston County Board of Education meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 7. The virtual meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m and will be conducted via Zoom To Comply With Social Distancing Orders. Members of the public make access the meeting via livestream.