PTSO Information:President - Jennifer Hill
Vice President - Melissa Gray
Secretary - Melissa Schenck
Treasurer - Ashley Peedin
Spirit Night Coordinator - Ashley Irons
The next scheduled PTSO meetings will be held Tuesday February 21st, March 21st, April 18th and May 16th from 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the Media Center
If you know of another parent that may be interested in joining the PTSO, please share our new email address: WestjohnstonPTSO@gmail.com
General Purpose of the WJHS PTSO
The West Johnston High School PTSO will exist as an organization of parents and/or guardians, members of faculty, administrators, and staff dedicated to:
1) Support and enhance academic goals.
2) Support financial goals needed to enhance educational opportunities.
3) Bring into closer relation the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of youth.
4) Serve as the link between the school and the parents, offering opportunities for parental involvement and education.
5) Provide support between educators and the general public in the programs and activities of the high school that enhance the educational, mental, physical, and social experience of all students.
6) Work toward the continuing improvement of the school environment, services, and facilities.
7) The PTSO is a nonprofit organization established exclusively for the charitable, scientific, literacy, or educational purposes, including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Spirit Night:Sat. April 1, 2023 Crazy Daisy Yogurt Shop located at 12524 NC-210 Ste 105, Benson, NC 27504. This will be an Allll day event. 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the school.
Keep in communication with the WJHS PTSO:Facebook: West Johnston PTSOEmail: WestjohnstonPTSO@gmail.com
Here are some ways you can support your WJHS PTSO:Box Tops have gone digital!! www.btfe.comAmazon Smile! smile.amazon.comLowes Food! https://carttoclass.
lowesfoods.com/ Link your Lowes Foods Shopping card # to West Johnston High SchoolHarris Teeter’s Together in Education program has processed our request and WJHS PTSO has been added! Our account number for WEST JOHNSTON HIGH SCHOOL PTSO is 7248.
To ensure that our PTSO receives the highest possible return, you can simply tell your cashier (during check-out) that you want WJHS PTSO's account number 7248 linked to your Harris Teeter VIC card.
You can also link our account number of 7248 to your VIC card number online too.
1) Enter email associated with your VIC account
2) Enter the one-time passcode sent to your email
3) Search for your school and click "add" to link
Once the account number is linked, every time you shop, 2% of your Harris Teeter brand purchases will be contributed by Harris Teeter to the PTSO account. It’s that easy!