Degrees and Certifications:
Campbell University, Masters in Education (K-6) UNC-Chapel Hill, B.A., Journalism
To all of my rising
Have a great summer and keep reading!
3rd Graders 2020-2021:
I am looking forward to the upcoming year.
Together we will grow, learn, and prepare for our future in the 21st Century world.
Supply List for 3rd Grade
- 1 backpack (no wheels please)
- 1 cloth zippered pencil pouch (no hard boxes, please)
- HEADPHONES are used daily. Purchase a good set.
- 4 packs of pre-sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pack of multi-colored click top pens
- 1 pack of yellow highlighters
- 1 package of dry erase markers (prefer low odor Expo)
- 4 boxes of 24 crayons (1 for each quarter) *write NAME on each box*
- 4 packs of pink block erasers
- 2 black Sharpies
- Markers or colored pencils
- 2 pairs of blunt tip Fiskar scissors
- 10 glue sticks
- 6 wide-ruled marble composition notebooks
- 2-pocket plastic folders (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow)
- 2 packages of wide - ruled notebook paper
- Assorted color/sizes of Post-It notes (any amount appreciated)
- 2 packages of sheet protectors (standard, medium-weight)
- 1 box of gallon sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of quart sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of snack sized Ziploc bags
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 1 clipboard (slim-clip clipboard)
Johnston County Public Schools will hold a Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, April 21. The event will be held in a Zoom Conference format from 2:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Candidates will have the opportunity to meet with various school principals about career opportunities in each of the district’s 47 schools.
The online application for the Johnston County Public Schools Preschool Program is now available. Parents who are interested in the JCPS Preschool Program are encouraged to apply early, as availability is on a first come, first served basis. The application window closes on June 30th.
Johnston County Public Schools has updated its plan to mark senior milestones, including prom and graduation while adhering to guidance from the Johnston County Public Health Department and the CDC in regards to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.