Degrees and Certifications:
Campbell University, Masters in Education (K-6) UNC-Chapel Hill, B.A., Journalism
3rd Graders 2020-2021:
I am looking forward to the working with all families this year.
Together we will grow, learn, and prepare for our future in the 21st Century world.
Supply List for 3rd Grade
- 1 backpack (no wheels please)
- 1 cloth zippered pencil pouch (no hard boxes, please)
- HEADPHONES are used daily. Purchase a good set.
- 4 packs of pre-sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pack of multi-colored click top pens
- 1 pack of yellow highlighters
- 1 package of dry erase markers (prefer low odor Expo)
- 4 boxes of 24 crayons (1 for each quarter) *write NAME on each box*
- 4 packs of pink block erasers
- 2 black Sharpies
- Markers or colored pencils
- 2 pairs of blunt tip Fiskar scissors
- 10 glue sticks
- 6 wide-ruled marble composition notebooks
- 2-pocket plastic folders (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow)
- 2 packages of wide - ruled notebook paper
- Assorted color/sizes of Post-It notes (any amount appreciated)
- 2 packages of sheet protectors (standard, medium-weight)
- 1 box of gallon sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of quart sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of snack sized Ziploc bags
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 1 clipboard (slim-clip clipboard)
Our district is launching a new portion of our website to further communicate bus delays and replacements with our families. We encourage those who have a student who utilizes our transportation to get to or from school to visit www.johnston.k12.nc.us/busdelays for updates on our school bus routes beginning Tuesday, January 18.
The Johnston County Board of Education voted unanimously to approve the 2022 Johnston County Public Schools salary schedule at their regularly scheduled Dec. 14 meeting.