Degrees and Certifications:
Campbell University, Masters in Education (K-6) UNC-Chapel Hill, B.A., Journalism
3rd Graders 2020-2021:
I am looking forward to the working with all families this year.
Together we will grow, learn, and prepare for our future in the 21st Century world.
Supply List for 3rd Grade
- 1 backpack (no wheels please)
- 1 cloth zippered pencil pouch (no hard boxes, please)
- HEADPHONES are used daily. Purchase a good set.
- 4 packs of pre-sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pack of multi-colored click top pens
- 1 pack of yellow highlighters
- 1 package of dry erase markers (prefer low odor Expo)
- 4 boxes of 24 crayons (1 for each quarter) *write NAME on each box*
- 4 packs of pink block erasers
- 2 black Sharpies
- Markers or colored pencils
- 2 pairs of blunt tip Fiskar scissors
- 10 glue sticks
- 6 wide-ruled marble composition notebooks
- 2-pocket plastic folders (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow)
- 2 packages of wide - ruled notebook paper
- Assorted color/sizes of Post-It notes (any amount appreciated)
- 2 packages of sheet protectors (standard, medium-weight)
- 1 box of gallon sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of quart sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of snack sized Ziploc bags
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 1 clipboard (slim-clip clipboard)
At a Special Session meeting on Oct. 27, the Johnston County Board of Education approved the following calendar changes: adding two wellness days and an optional teacher work day to the district’s November calendar.
At their August meeting, the Johnston County Board of Education voted 4-3 to make face coverings required indoors in all Johnston County Public Schools campuses and on all buses for students, staff, and guests. This updated mask requirement is effective immediately.