Degrees and Certifications:
Campbell University, Masters in Education (K-6) UNC-Chapel Hill, B.A., Journalism
To all of my rising
Have a great summer and keep reading!
3rd Graders 2020-2021:
I am looking forward to the upcoming year.
Together we will grow, learn, and prepare for our future in the 21st Century world.
Supply List for 3rd Grade
- 1 backpack (no wheels please)
- 1 cloth zippered pencil pouch (no hard boxes, please)
- HEADPHONES are used daily. Purchase a good set.
- 4 packs of pre-sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pack of multi-colored click top pens
- 1 pack of yellow highlighters
- 1 package of dry erase markers (prefer low odor Expo)
- 4 boxes of 24 crayons (1 for each quarter) *write NAME on each box*
- 4 packs of pink block erasers
- 2 black Sharpies
- Markers or colored pencils
- 2 pairs of blunt tip Fiskar scissors
- 10 glue sticks
- 6 wide-ruled marble composition notebooks
- 2-pocket plastic folders (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow)
- 2 packages of wide - ruled notebook paper
- Assorted color/sizes of Post-It notes (any amount appreciated)
- 2 packages of sheet protectors (standard, medium-weight)
- 1 box of gallon sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of quart sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of snack sized Ziploc bags
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 1 clipboard (slim-clip clipboard)
Johnston County Public Schools invites students and their families to learn more about our interesting options for our middle and high school students during our Virtual Information Nights on January 28 and February 4, 2021. Participants will be able to visit the virtual spaces for each program and talk with program coordinators and students from 6:00-8:00 pm.
The Johnston County Board of Education voted to return all Pre-K and EC-Self Contained students to Plan B, four days per week, beginning on Tuesday, Jan. 19. These students will participate in face-to-face instruction on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, with Wednesday serving as a remote learning day. All other students in grades K-12 will remain on Plan C until Monday, Feb. 1.
On December 8th 2020, the Johnston County School Board of Education voted to return to Plan C (Remote Learning), we would like to provide an update to parents and guardians of options to complete state-mandated End-of-Course (EOC) and Career/Technical Education Post Assessment testing.
February 2, 2021
February 4, 2021
February 8, 2021
February 11, 2021