Degrees and Certifications:
Campbell University, Masters in Education (K-6) UNC-Chapel Hill, B.A., Journalism
To all of my rising
Have a great summer and keep reading!
3rd Graders 2020-2021:
I am looking forward to the upcoming year.
Together we will grow, learn, and prepare for our future in the 21st Century world.
Supply List for 3rd Grade
- 1 backpack (no wheels please)
- 1 cloth zippered pencil pouch (no hard boxes, please)
- HEADPHONES are used daily. Purchase a good set.
- 4 packs of pre-sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pack of multi-colored click top pens
- 1 pack of yellow highlighters
- 1 package of dry erase markers (prefer low odor Expo)
- 4 boxes of 24 crayons (1 for each quarter) *write NAME on each box*
- 4 packs of pink block erasers
- 2 black Sharpies
- Markers or colored pencils
- 2 pairs of blunt tip Fiskar scissors
- 10 glue sticks
- 6 wide-ruled marble composition notebooks
- 2-pocket plastic folders (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 yellow)
- 2 packages of wide - ruled notebook paper
- Assorted color/sizes of Post-It notes (any amount appreciated)
- 2 packages of sheet protectors (standard, medium-weight)
- 1 box of gallon sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of quart sized Ziploc bags
- 1 box of snack sized Ziploc bags
- 4 boxes of tissues
- 1 clipboard (slim-clip clipboard)
Based on guidance from the Johnston County Health Department and taking into consideration the growing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county in recent weeks, the original plan to host “modified” traditional graduation ceremonies will not be possible....
THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2020
After careful review of the current trends regarding COVID-19, Johnston County Public Schools will delay voluntary workouts for high school fall sports athletic teams until at least July 20...
Johnston County Public Schools has begun planning three possible reopening plans for the 2020-2021 school year in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Based upon recently released documents provided to all school districts...