The safety and well being of our students and staff remains our top priority. Those interested can view our Safe Return to School Plan here.
Quarantines - Active Quarantines are under the direction of the Johnston County Public Health Department and include positive COVID-19 cases. Anyone with questions about quarantining procedures should contact the Johnston County Public Health Department.
Active Percent Positive - The Active Percent Positive is the percentage of students or staff who have tested positive out of the total number of students or staff in the school system.
View the NC DHHS COVID-19 Dashboard.
- JCPS will move to a mask optional setting beginning Monday, Feb. 21.
- Students at our school's housed in other locations, such as Johnston Community College, must follow the mask requirements in that setting.
- Masks continued to be required on all JCPS transportation, as is required by current federal regulations
- JCPS will no longer conduct contact tracing.
- The only information reflected on the dashboard is current positive cases.
- Refer to the StrongSchools NC Toolkit for more information.