Happiness is meeting up with old friends after a long time apart!
Is it time for your Class Reunion? Here are some resources for your Class Reunion:
Do you want to have your Class Reunion event at SSS?Email Smithfield-Selma High School Principal, David Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if our facilities are open for your date and for JCPS rules on using the school.Email Athletic Director, Lori Rose (email@example.com) if your class would like to do a tailgate prior to an athletic event or to use any athletic facility at SSS.
- Do you have a Committee? Sometimes it falls on the Class President but make sure. A committee is a key ingredient in planning a Class Reunion.
- Budget. Is it affordable and reasonable to include as many alumni as possible?
- Choose a Date.
- Find a Venue-See below if you want to have your event at SSS.
- Advertise it. Use Social Media, School Website, Radio, Alumni Club
- Remember Decorations and memorial Table is really nice!
- Be organized in collecting money or tickets!