Transcript Request

  • Transcript and Records Request

    For detailed information on how to request a transcript, please go to

    The record request process is completely online. You must fill out the request form, pay the fee online, and your request will be mailed to the designated address.

    Questions? Call 919-934-2016 ext. 7050
    Fax: 919-934-0513

    *Note: If you withdrew prior to graduation from a Johnston County Public School within the last 2 years, then your cumulative record is still at the school.