Johnston County Public Schools is excited to offer the free JCPS Mobile App! The new mobile app is a very effective tool for parents, guardians, students and community stakeholders to have immediate access to the latest JCPS news and information.
App users will:
- Receive instant messages from the school via phone, text messages, or emails.
- Have access to the school's social media for your community.
- Have access to district/school news topics, calendars, weather notices, closings and delays, sports events, and other extracurricular events via the mobile app.
- Utilize the Tip Line feature to submit tips for various concerns or praises.
- Access Where's My Bus/Edulog Parent Portal.
In addition, the app is a great way for administrators and staff to receive and share critical updates and access information relevant to their job roles within the district, streamlining communication between staff members and parents.
The app is completely customizable so that users receive only the content they desire. The Activity Stream feature allows users to receive notifications, emails, news, and messages in one stream. Parents will be able to receive information from multiple locations, regarding multiple students in one app.
Just download the JCPS mobile app and you will have access to the latest JCPS information at your fingertips!
Downloading the App
Downloading the app is quick and easy, and can be done in 3 steps:
1. From your tablet or phone, access the app from the App Store or Google Play.2. Click on the search bar and search for Johnston County Public Schools.3. Install the JCPS app on your mobile device.Once downloaded, users are able to adjust notification settings, select schools of interest, and more!