Listed below you will find tips and resources to use during this virtual school year. I will be updating this page regularly and adding more resources that will be helpful for parents and students this school year. If you have any questions about any of the resources or want to talk with me about any of the topics please reach out by phone or schedule an appointment on my homepage.
Are you struggling with virtual learning?
- 8 Tips for Getting Started With Online Learning
- Time Management Tips
- How To Organize Your New ELearning Life
- Time management and organization power point
Are you finding yourself more stressed out and anxious than normal? Below are some links to help you manage your stress and anxious thoughts as well as find coping skills that help you to feel like your awesome self again.
- Reducing your stress as a student during COVID-19
- How to Deal with Anxiety
- Coping With Stress During COVID-19
- Managing Stress and Anxiety during a Pandemic
- Coping Skills During COVID-19
- Tips to reduce COVID stress
- Staying Active while staying safe
- 10 Ways To Stay Safe And Sane During The Pandemic
Listed below are some helpful apps!
-"Smiling Mind" This app created by educators and psychologists can help bring balance to your life with just 10 minutes a day
-"Daylio Journal" This self-care bullet journal allows you to create goals, track your daily mood and happiness