Policies Under Review
The Johnston County Board of Education is currently reviewing the policies listed below. The Board recognizes the value to school governance of public comment on education matters. If you have any comments or suggestions, please use the Johnston County Public Schools Board Policy Comment Form below.
Next Board Agenda
The Johnston County Board of Education Policy Review Committee has reviewed the policy/policies listed below. These policies will be on the agenda for the upcoming Board of Education regualr session meeting.
- Policy 1250- Public Address to the Board
- Policy 3420- Honor Roll Recognition (Student Recognition)
- Policy 1200- Board Meetings
- Policy 3510- Field Trips
- Policy 4200- Code of Student Conduct
- Policy 7220- Individual School Accounts
- Policy 4100- Assignment and Reassignment of Students
- Policy 4160- Tuition