Policies Under Review
The Johnston County Board of Education is currently reviewing the policies listed below. The Board recognizes the value to school governance of public comment on education matters. If you have any comments or suggestions, please use the Johnston County Public Schools Board Policy Comment Form below.
- Policy 4010 Harassment
- Policy 4225 Bullying and Harassment Policy: Prohibition Against Harassment and Bullying
- Policy 4300 Student and Parent Grievance
- Policy 5240 Employee Grievance Policy
- Policy 3260 Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disabilities (Section 504/ADA)
- Policy 5170 Staff Participation in Political Activities
- Policy 1550 Code of Ethics and Responsibilities for School Board Members
Next Board Agenda
The Johnston County Board of Education Policy Review Committee has reviewed the policy/policies listed below. These policies will be on the agenda for the upcoming Board of Education regualr session meeting.