Heather Lowe


Enrollment Procedures

When enrolling please come prepared with the following documents:

1. Copy of withdrawal form or last report card

2. Proof of residency (some type of power bill, lease statement, etc. that proves you live in our district)

3. Copy of some type of evidence of age

4. Copy of driver's license

5. Copy of immunization records

6. Copy of custody papers (if applicable)

7. Copy of any EC (special education) or AIG paperwork