Bus Information with Mrs. Westbrook!
We hope that each of you have a wonderful and safe summer. If you enroll in our school over the summer, you will fill out a transportation form with your enrollment packet. If you have any transportation questions, please feel free to email Mrs. Westbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and she will get back with you as soon as possible.
Please encourage your children to learn their driver's name as well as the bus number. It is very helpful if they know their home address especally if they have a substitute bus driver.
1. Be at your designated bus stop on time.
2. Remain in your assigned seat at all times.
3. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated such as:
· Disrespecting the bus driver.
· Damaging school property.
· Fighting/Physical contact.
4. No sports balls of any kind on the bus.
5. No food/drink items allowed.
6. No drugs, smoking or tobacco products.
7. No weapons allowed.
8. DO NOT throw anything out the bus window or on the bus floor.
9. No cell phones, sound devices (MP3, iPod, radios) are allowed out or in use on the bus.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE BUS RULES WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION!!!
As always, your help at the bus stop in the morning and afternoon is greatly appreciated. All tranportation changes must be done in writing and turned in by 10:00am. If you have seating requests, please put them in writing for me so that I can share them with the drivers. Please feel free to call if you have any questions or problems.