Name Change on License
Educators can request a name change through the online licensure system. If the educator is employed, the school system can assist in making this request. A legal document such as a driver’s license with the new name will have to be scanned and uploaded with the application. 

There is a $60 licensure processing fee to request a name change. The fee must be paid by VISA or Mastercard and is non-refundable. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.